Program Course Of Study
This diploma degree program provides all the skills, tools, and knowledge an individual will need to find employment within the Information Technology industry. A diploma study in Information Technology from Mantissa College will be a valuable tool for any student hoping to build an IT career. t is easy to apply to the program. The student simply fills out an online form to start one of the best IT degree programs in the country. You will learn exactly what you need to be prepared to work anywhere in the IT industry. Upon completion of all program requirements, students receive a diploma verifying they are qualified to work within the IT sector anywhere.
The IT industry is one of the fastest growing career fields in the world. Businesses, governments, and healthcare all rely on IT professionals to keep their data safe, market their brand to their customers, and organize their processes. A degree from Mantissa provides the graduate with all the tools they need to build a successful IT career. Using both academic and hands-on experiences, this degree program develops individuals who are ready to step in and work on day one.
Students graduating from this two-year IT program are armed with the technical skills and knowledge to hit the ground running. This specialized degree also provides students with a strong foundation and equips them with the skills and knowledge to attain further IT education. The curriculum focuses on providing all the required skills and knowledge to work in the IT industry. Classes include web design and development, computer programming, computer basics, computer applications, and information systems management. Students are also required to take courses in basic economics, simple accounting, mathematics, and marketing. A class in Bahasa communication skills is also offered for those who would like to work in Malaysia.
The Mantissa College IT program also offers internships which provide students with hands-on learning in businesses and organizations within the IT industry. Students learn what it takes to do an IT job in today’s competitive and technology-driven business environment.
Qualifying For Admission
There are certain requirements for admission to the Mantissa College Information Technology diploma program. Each student must have completed a minimum of three credits in SPM. This provides them the credentials to meet SPM O-level. Students must have earned at least a D in both Bahasa Malaysia and Sejarah communications classes. Click here to apply for admission to Mantissa College.
- Opportunities To Learn Professional Skills
- Graduates from this program will be qualified to work in both the private and public sectors.
- They will have the qualifications to apply for any IT job anywhere in the world. They will be welcomed in both industrial and commercial organizations.
- Potential IT opportunities include user support service, IT technician, programmer, network technician and web developer.
- Graduates will be trained to use IT tools to control both networks and office systems.
- They will be able to quickly and knowledgeably develop, design and troubleshoot any type of information system.
- Graduates will also be capable of managing and maintaining all organizational databases.
- They will be able to analyze any IT system, defining all tools and processes.
- Graduates will also be capable of designing and creating secure IT systems. This includes integrating software and databases for secure data transmission.
- They will also be able to evaluate potential software and make recommendations for use within the business or IT systems.
Graduates receive an MQA Full Accreditation Certificate which verifies that the graduate is a trained, qualified professional. This course of study has been recognized by the JPA and the PSD, along with several other Malaysian Labor Organizations. The program is known to provide top-level graduates who are skilled and knowledgeable in their field.